Bali General Information
Bali is the most popular island in Indonesia for tourists, with a predominantly Hindu population of 4.25 Million inhabitants, where tourism and agriculture are the predominant activities in the economy. A tropical haven with a relaxed pace, Bali features splendid beaches, friendly people and a warm climate.
GMT +8 hours
Although there are 583 languages and dialects spoken in the archipelago, Bahasa Indonesia is the national language of Bali. English is widely spoken in the tourist centers as well as many other languages that the entrepreneurial Balinese have learned to help attract customers and build their incomes.
Local voltage is 220 to 240 volts AC. Adapters available, please request through our staff.
Daily 9:00 am - to 6:00 pm
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Banks and government offices are closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Time and distance from Seminyak
- Bali Airport: 20 minute/14 Kilometres
- Denpasar: 15 minutes/10 Kilometres
- Seminyak: 5 Minutes/2 Kilometres
- Ubud: 55 Minutes/40 Kilometres
- Sanur: 20 minutes/16 Kilometres
- Nusa Dua: 30 minutes/25 Kilometres
- Kuta: 15 minutes/12 Kilometres